on the movie sound tip pretty hard, obvs
"speed, baby, speed.jpg" (1999)
found a few cds a couple days ago with all the shit off my computer from about 1997-2001.
this screencap was in there and i dont even know what to say about it, besides the fact that its from a time when 21kb/second was the fastest any of us had ever seen.
two cool words together #2:
anybody remember fruit stripe gum?
- Our vision is to be the world's most dynamic science company, creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer and healthier life for people everywhere.
- McDonald's vision is to be the world's best quick service restaurant experience. Being the best means providing outstanding quality, service, cleanliness, and value, so that we make every customer in every restaurant smile.
Lockheed Martin (Canada)
- Our vision is straightforward - to be an ethical, dynamic and technology-oriented electronics and systems integration company pursuing Canadian and global markets in military Systems Integration, Electronic Warfare, High Frequency Sonar and Information Systems.
- Our vision is to be earth's most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Girl Scouts of the USA
- Creating a world where every girl's voice is heard and honored with respect, her talents nurtured, her spirit supported and her beauty affirmed; a world where every girl has adults in her life who care and guide her in traveling her chosen path, and where every girl's story leads to fulfillment of her vision.
- Everyone and everything participating on the network.
- We will provide customer-valued solutions with the best prices, products and services to make Lowe's the first choice for home improvement.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
- Our vision is to empower and enable our Employees To deliver the best vacation experience for our Guest, thereby generating superior returns for our Shareholders and enhancing the well-being of our Communities.
- Each of our brands will be the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment of its targeted customers.
so i thought that this whole vision statement thing could be turned into some sort of art, but its just so so fucking dry that i doubt anything interesting could ever come out of it.
sun and royal caribbean are in bold because they are the two best vision statements ever, though for two very opposite reasons.
a diner at the beach in delaware used to have some insane paintings. there are a few miscellaneous photos of them that my buddy bud bryan took over the years, before they took them down.
anyway, i'm trying to recover them the best i can from those photos.
memory lane shit.
i really love the whole "sound file under an image" thing. fast, easy, and not that filling. yeah!